“AVC consulting and audit” LLC currently has an exciting opportunity for accountant with analytical thinking and a high sense of responsibility and to join our team.
- Draw up the relevant accounting documents
- Ensure the execution of accounts of other transactions on the services received in the accounting program.
- Drawing up reports, writing settlement documents.
- Preparation of internal financial reports and document circulation.
- Preparation of statistical and tax reporting, calculations.
- Enter bank account movement.
- If necessary, fulfill other orders of the Chief Accountant.
- Preparation of financial statements
An excellent candidate must;
- have a university qualification in Finance, Accounting, Auditing, and at least 1 year of professional work experience
- have knowledge of Tax, Labor, and Civil Codes, as well as related legal acts related to accounting and auditing legislation
- master AS-7 and e-invoicing programs
- have experience in manufacturing accounting
- master MS Office, especially MS Excel
- be attentive to detail and a high sense of responsibility
- be a team player and result-oriented