- Processing and implementing customer’s daily accounting transactions;
- Preparing of initial accounting and supporting documentation;
- Preparation of cash desk, cash receipts and payments documentation;
- Preparing all documents necessary for transactions with customer’s banking accounts;
- Bookkeeping of the customer’s fixed assets and material values;
- Salary calculation;
- Calculation and preparation of payment documents of taxes and fees to be paid to tax authorities by the customer;
- Idyllic organization of workflow documentation;
- Idyllic performance of tasks assigned by senior accountant-consultant and presenting corresponding reports;
- Supporting new services and business development process;
- Supporting accountants, consultants and assistants engaged in the project when necessary;
- Performing other responsibilities that may be required for the company and/or successful completion of company’s projects.
- Professional degree in Finance/Economics;
- 1+ years consulting or professional services firm background or 2+ years of relevant industry experience;
- Good working knowledge of English and Russian languages;
- Excellent oral communication and report writing skills;
- Ability to multi-task and deliver several projects concurrently;
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with a diverse group of clients and colleagues;
- Excellent computer skills (ArmSoft; Microsoft Office (Word, Excel));
- Highly motivated, committed, self-starter and ability to prioritize work/cope with changing priorities.
About BDO Armenia CJSC
BDO in Armenia is a national audit company and a member firm of the global BDO network.