At Krisp, we are developing and launching applications that enhance professonalism and productivity of employees and contact center agents. Krisp mutes background noise bi-directionally during calls and is the only software available in the market to do so as an application, becoming a virtual microphone and speaker within Windows, Mac OS and VDI. We are out front leading this market, with partners and customers including Chase, Concentrix, Discord, Apple and many others. Our team is defining the future of how remote employees vastly improve their voice and video communications.
Krisp is an award winning product, loved throughout the world. In 2020, Krisp has been recognized as:
– Forbes AI 50 most promising AI startup
– Forbes Cloud 100 Rising Star
– TIME 100 Best Inventions
– Gartner Cool Vendor
Accounts payable/receivable specialist will assist with the general operations of the finance department.
The incumbent will handle accounts payable and accounts receivable. He/she will work closely with customers, as well as Sales and Customer Care teams.
- Oversee and streamline billing systems and collections
- Make sure Company legal and financial policies are followed
- Communicate with customers on their outstanding debts and deadlines
- Collaborate and assist Sales team on enterprise customer outstanding balances
- Respond to customer billing related requests
- Maintain accurate records of purchase orders, invoices and payments
- Process the internal and external requests for changing customer details, pricing options and other information in the billing systems
- Making sure all vendors are paid on time for the services and products rendered
- Collaborating with other departments to gather, analyze and interpret relevant financial data
- Contribute to the team’s mission to improve data flows, optimizing processes, and ensuring accounting output is accurate
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or related field
- 2-3 years of experience with collections, invoicing, and/or accounts receivable/payable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of GAAP is a plus
- Strong attention to detail with a dedication to accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze large sets of data
- High degree of familiarity with accounts receivable/payable functions
- Fluency in English
Krisp makes remote professionals and teams all over the world more productive.
Krisp has raised over $3.5M with Silicon Valley investors. We have users from widely known companies such as Salesforce, Google, Zapier, Hubspot, Gitlab, Toptal and 6000 more.
We’ve created the first-ever noise-canceling app for calls. Krisp uses AI to mute background noise bi-directionally - from both sides of the call. Krisp can be used with any conferencing, streaming and recording apps as well as any headset and microphone.
Krisp also became Product of the Year on Product Hunt and was featured on top media websites such as TechCrunch, HackerNews, ZDNet.