- Maintain administrative systems, policies, and procedures;
- Ensure office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained;
- Interact with landlords, technical and operational services, monitoring the work of the cleaning services;
- Organize and execute business trips for employees (booking tickets, hotels, transfers, visa support, etc.);
- Meet guests, serve tea/coffee, prepare the meeting room for the arrival of visitors.
- Plan, schedule, and promote office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions;
- Support in HR Processes
- Responsible for implementation of Purchasing and Asset Management
- Office maintenance;
- Organize and manage business cards, client and employee databases as well as others;
- Suppliers Maintenance;
- Others specified by the supervisor.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or related field;
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office;
- Fluency in English;
- At least two years’ experience in Admin;
- Most important, passionate about what you do.