Life Sciences International Postgraduate Educational Center (UNESCO Chair-LSIPEC) is looking for an Administrative Assistant to provide overall administrative and operational support.
- Make arrangements for missions, experts, draft agendas; prepare briefing kits and background materials;
- Provide support in organizing local/ regional seminars, workshops, meetings within the framework of UNESCO/ UNITWIN Project, take notes/ minutes and ensure follow up;
- Assist in translation and submission of necessary technical documentation and report within the framework of the Project;
- Assist in drafting relevant information for the Project website; ensure accurate translation from Armenian language into English language and vice versa;
- Prepare routine correspondence, faxes, memoranda, and reports; keep appropriate filing system;
- Ensure communication within the Project team and maintain external correspondence;
- Edit scientific articles;
- Contact, interact with, and receive private or other partners and missions;
- Perform other job-related duties as requested.
- Higher education in Linguistics or other relevant fields;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and writing skills;
- Ability to write and speak clearly and concisely in English and Armenian languages;
- Ability to work with and interact with a wide cross-section of partners, as well as with people of differing backgrounds, points of view, and interests;
- Proficiency in English and Armenian languages;
- Experience in using computer and MS Office software (MS Word, Excel and Outlook, Internet Explorer);
- Experience in handling web-based management systems.