“Adjarabet.am” is looking for a “Administrative Assistant”.
- Manage the document circulation of the organization (electronic and paper) and ensure the registration, distribution and archiving of documents in the prescribed manner
- Retrieve the organization's e-mail and paper correspondence, receive messages, forward the correspondence to the appropriate persons
- Ensure the connection and effective cooperation of partner organizations and different departments of the Company, become a contact person
- Prepare replies for letters received from different organizations and organize the process of their paper and electronic sending
- Provide reports or other information to the Executive Director regarding work flow and efficiency
- Compile and notify on the orders and assignments confirmed by the Executive Director, supervise the implementation of the latter
- Carry out the necessary technical maintenance services for the implementation of the director's work, assist him in current issues
- Perform basic administrative tasks like printing, photocopying, mailing, filing, word processing
- Perform other duties related to the position as assigned by the Executive Director.
- Higher Education.
- 1-2 years of work experience is preferable.
- Strong organizational, communication and presentation skills.
- High sense of punctuality and responsibility
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Extreme attention to details
- Good knowledge of Outlook, Internet, MS office tools (MS Word, MS Excel), Power-Point, Jira
- Time management skills, ability to meet the deadlines
- Effective communication, negotiation abilities
- Team work skills and experience
- Ability to complete assignments accurately and in time
- Fluency in Armenian, English and Russian languages, both written and spoken.