We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
- Organize and maintain files and databases in a confidential manner
- Manage communication including emails and phone calls
- Write and edit documents from letters to reports and instructional documents
- Answering customer questions, providing information, taking and processing orders and addressing complaints
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in English and Spanish
- Ability to make independent decisions on a daily basis, addressing the best way to handle specific tasks.
- Communications and collaboration: An Administrative Assistant must collaborate with other administrators and support personnel, management and clients on a regular basis.
- Writing: Spelling, punctuation, sentence structure and writing are essential to an Administrative Assistant, who must be proficient in a variety of styles, from creative to professional to technical and more.