- Answer phone and operate a switchboard, route calls to the appropriate people.
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
- Schedule meetings and conference rooms, update appointment calendars
- Perform basic filing, and clerical duties.
- Scan and register the incoming and outgoing documents, contracts, acts, reports and other administrative documents according to Company Procedures, organize their delivery to the recipients and archiving
- Post job placement announcements for vacant and new job positions in the company.
- Prepare General Director’s orders in accordance with approved templates.
- Take accurate meeting minutes and share it with the participants after General Director’s approval.
- Ensure office area is clean and tidy.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies.
- Place office supplies’ orders to Company’s approved suppliers, verify receipt of supplies
- Perform other administrative tasks
- Working with the General director to coordinate and supervise daily operations
- Ensuring compliance with regulations and internal policies Create reports and submit them to the General director.
- Fulfill duties as assigned by the General director
- Translate management letters, informative documents for the client per need and vice versa.
- Follow media and inform all news regarding ASWA platform and BIVAC Armenia activity.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office package (WORD, EXCEL, POWER POINT)
- Excellent knowledge of English, Russian, Armenian.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills