- Lead in house affiliate program and build incremental omni revenue opportunities
- Work closely with affiliates agency that manages our program in affiliate networks
- Recruit new affiliates and evaluate current affiliate relationships
- Implement initiatives that will generate user growth and positive sentiment for the business through social influencer channels
- Manage affiliate requests and develop profitable affiliate marketing channel engagements
- Vet potential publishers and their sites to ensure they meet established criteria including brand alignment, content quality, promotional tactics, etc. and make recommendations accordingly
- Analyze and leverage data based insights on performance and competitive landscape to innovate offerings
- Work cross functionally to successfully implement new campaigns, materials and content for affiliates.
- Examine existing programs from a strategic standpoint; contribute new ideas about how to optimize initiatives
- Optimize budgets and drive investment strategy within Affiliate and Partnership relationships
- 5+ years of online/digital marketing experience in SaaS with at least 3 years focus on building and managing a successful Affiliate Marketing programs and developing influencer marketing across social media channels
- Experience in prospecting, negotiating and setting up/ scaling of in-house affiliate programs
- Experience in using Tapfiliate, CJ, Tune is desired
- Strong experience with link tracking, conversion pixels/tags, sales validation, Google Analytics, and digital marketing attribution concepts
- Analytical mindset with a passion for data based decision making with a strong test-and-learn mindset
- Passion for following rapidly evolving trends and determining new possible social marketing techniques to drive business
- Ability to develop strong internal and external partnerships
- High energy with the commitment and drive to produce results
- Full proficiency in English. Written and spoken
- Familiarity with US Business Culture is a plus
- Exceptional teamwork, communication skills
Krisp makes remote professionals and teams all over the world more productive.
Krisp has raised over $3.5M with Silicon Valley investors. We have users from widely known companies such as Salesforce, Google, Zapier, Hubspot, Gitlab, Toptal and 6000 more.
We’ve created the first-ever noise-canceling app for calls. Krisp uses AI to mute background noise bi-directionally - from both sides of the call. Krisp can be used with any conferencing, streaming and recording apps as well as any headset and microphone.
Krisp also became Product of the Year on Product Hunt and was featured on top media websites such as TechCrunch, HackerNews, ZDNet.