ProfiTech LLC is looking for an AML Risk Analyst to ensure all AML requirements are strictly followed, and to prevent businesses, companies, entities, or institutions from being subject to regulatory compliance issues from governing bodies.
- Investigate and measure the risks of a business’ financial activity;
- Monitor and control activities that are considered higher risks;
- Routinely communicate with regulators and auditors to explain their strategies to monitor, control and priorities risks;
- Cooperate with compliance for specific AML requirements;
- Regularly build reports that showcase the overall health of the business in terms of mitigating risk;
- Regularly review data and solutions to ensure all AML requirements are met;
- Develop solutions and make recommendations based on an understanding of the business strategy and stakeholder needs;
- Work independently on a range of complex tasks, which may include unique situations.
- Degree in Finance or other relevant field; MBA is a plus;
- 5-10 years of work experience in finance or banking sphere;
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Strong analytical and excellent communication skills;
- Demonstrated teamwork and organizational skills;
- Self-motivated personality; ability to work under pressure proactively and independently.