We’re looking for an Analog Circuit Design Engineer to join the team. Does this sound like a good role for you?
In this role you will review SerDes standards and architecture documents to develop analog sub-block specifications. Identify and refine circuit implementations to achieve optimal power, area and performance targets.
- University degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with 2 years of relevant experience.
- Basic knowledge in transistor-level Analog and Mixed Signal circuit design and layout.
- Basic understanding of CMOS process technology.
- User-level knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Working knowledge of Verilog is a plus.
- Knowledge in TCL or Perl scripting language is a plus.
- Knowledge of SPICE simulators and simulation methods.