We are seeking to recruit a highly-qualified professional for the role of an Analyst
EV Consulting sets distinguishing assignments for each member of its team that helps grow his/her competence set. While being a part of project teams, each member is engaged in providing comprehensive solutions to problems of high importance at micro as well as macro level, transformative for both businesses and the country’s economy. The candidate will be encouraged to imbue creativeness in each common task and assignment.
We highly appreciate our Analyst’s efforts to deliver high quality content, providing tailored solutions to complex problems, while meeting extremely tight deadlines.
- Collect and analyze data
- Conduct research on economic issues
- Undertake relevant research and writing reports
- Participate in analysis of companies, industries and macroeconomic environments
- Carry out market studies, develop quantitative models
- Conduct financial analysis of companies, develop financial forecast models, carry out business valuation
- Help develop corporate strategies, performance improvement programs, etc.
- Educational background in economics or business administration
- Solid working experience of 2 years
- Excellent writing skills in Armenian, Russian and English
- Excellent quantitative skills (knowledge of statistical packages is a plus)
- Proven analytical and research skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to travel frequently outside of Armenia
About EV Consulting
EV Consulting is a management advisory firm that serves companies and industries. For more information please visit: www.evconsulting.com.