- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- 2+ years experience as an Android developer
- Proven work experience with Java programming language.
- Experience with Kotlin programming language is an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Strong comprehension of MVP and/or MVVM design patterns.