- Write clean, concise code that is stable and extensible;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application, debug and resolve production issues as needed;
- Work with various teams to create mobile applications;
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical PMs;
- Communicate frequently and effectively with other engineers on the team in addition to our product managers and creative team;
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code;
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies and utilize top industry technologies.
- 3+ years of experience;
- Experience with Kotlin;
- Experience in working on an existing codebase;
- Experience in using Android graphics frameworks;
- Experience with Core Java development;
- Experience with REST and JSON;
- Deep knowledge of memory management;
- Knowledge of Android SDK (and NDK optional) development, including best practices, APIs, libraries, including popular 3rd party APIs;
- Familiar with multithreading.