“PicsArt LLC” is looking for a “Android Developer, Video”.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform;
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization;
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- BS, MA or Ph.D. in Math, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field;
- 4+ years of native Android development experience;
- Experience with RESTful, offline storage, threading, and performance tuning;
- Firm understanding of software development principles, capabilities, and limitations of the Android platform;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem ( Graphics, Media … );
- Good team communication and collaboration skills.
- Kotlin is a must
- Android SDK (NDK plus)
- Multimedia (Video & Audio )
- OpenGL ES (plus)