As the Android Instructor, you’ll be responsible for delivering the curriculum to students, tracking student progress, and preparing students for the job market.
You can be comfortable suggesting and implementing new ideas that improve the quality and integrity of the school. You need to understand that there are always new opportunities for improvement and ways to elevate our standards.
- Build, implement, deliver, and continue to improve upon Android course curriculum that produces job market ready graduates
- Accountable for course completion rates
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities that facilitate active learning experiences
- Identify and select different instructional resources and methods to meet students’ varying needs
- Observe and evaluate student’s performance and development
- Assign and grade class work, homework, tests and assignments
- Provide appropriate feedback on work
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as an Android developer
- 2+ years of experience as an Android Tutor
- Proven work experience with Java / Kotlin programming language
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Strong comprehension of MVP and/or MVVM design patterns
- Great networking skills; strong internal and external communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work with a wide variety of people