Flux Technologies Inc. is an IT solution provider and software development company that aims to accelerate business growth and helps clients and partners to take their businesses forward, become more profitable, efficient and more agile. Beside providing IT solutions to our clients and partners worldwide, we are also developing our own internal tools and startup product.
It’s a great opportunity to join a super talented, enthusiastic and collaborative team ensuring your personal and professional development in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. The team of software engineers, problem solvers, and human-centered designers works with the clients and partners to unlock efficiency in their businesses and satisfy their needs and wants. They have gained in size, skill, reliability, and geographical coverage enjoying significant success in providing the most comprehensive IT solutions.
We are looking for a great TEAM PLAYER – Angular Developer. Your primary focus is designing and developing Angular front-end systems that interface to microservices, evaluating and providing technical solutions to complex application development problems.
Your primary objective is drinking gallons of coffee with the CTO, eating dozens of donuts with the Production Manager, fight to death with the CEO, and make the world a better place to live, besides this write clear-cut high-quality code which means:
- Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular best practices
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies
- Developing product analysis tasks
- Making complex technical and design decisions for Angular projects
- Developing application codes and unit tests in Angular and Rest Web Services
- Conducting performance tests
- Consulting with the design team
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support
What comes next is to demonstrate technical leadership and enhancement of Angular proficiency.
Collaboration with the team:
Collaboration with the team is crucial. We trust the efficiency of synergy and power of teamwork, thus anyone joining us is expected to communicate openly and share knowledge. You will directly collaborate with QA and PM teams. The communication is expected to be both in English and Armenian, therefore proficiency in both of these languages is important for anyone joining us.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar
- 3+ years of recent experience in Angular 2.X+
- 5 years of recent experience in front-end software development
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code
- Excellent communication skills
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver
Nice to haves:
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum development process
- Knowledge of other SPA frameworks, Karma, Jasmin test framework, React, Vue.js, Html5, bootstrap, node.js and jQuery
- Experience in deployment processes