AOD is growing!
We need a big shot marketing strategist to maintain and implement our marketing processes with empirical knowledge.
You will report directly to the CEO and you will take overall strategy for our marketing initiatives, manage a full-time content marketer as well as launching your own marketing campaigns designed to drive pipeline opportunities to the sales team.
You’ll need to be a one-man-band and enjoy taking on new projects and responsibilities.
- Cooperate with our SMM specialist to implement online/digital media strategy and activities including managing AOD’s website(s) and all social media portals including Facebook, LinkedIn, and other relevant online social media outlets, and works with staff to meet annual goals to provide content for the website, newsletter, and digital news
- Develop sales, promotional and merchandising strategies, brochures and pamphlets. Identify and analyze customer needs and satisfaction.
- Implement market research and evaluation of current needs
- Develop integrated marketing plans and programs that fuel customer discovery, interest, engagement and retention.
- Budget effectively across your channels, track marketing and keep track of CAC (Customer Acquisition Cost) and ROAS (Return on Advertising Spend)
- Design and test unique growth strategies aimed at customer acquisition
- Analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Implement SWOT, PEST analysis if needed for the business growth
- Experience working in a SaaS-based technology company/product
- At least 3 years’ worth of relevant marketing experience
- A strong understanding of email automation (nurture, acquisition and e-newsletters)
- Highly detail-oriented and able to re-prioritize based on changing business needs
- Strategic & critical thinker, i.e. you must get the smaller and the bigger picture
- Creative thinking is a MUST
- Excellent knowledge of English and Russian is a MUST
- An outstanding team of MINDs
- Paid day-offs
- Coffee Snacks
- Gym membership
- Weekly demos
- Weekly know-how sessions
Our team is experienced across diverse technology range. Whether you want to build a platform that will bring your friends together or sophisticated finance management software, our experts will offer you a variety of options to choose from.
We are flexible and develop solutions that meet evolving market needs. Pick the technology stack you are most comfortable with and let’s discuss YOUR project architecture.