AOD is looking for a PHP developer to join its passionate team of MINDS. You’ll be working closely with the development team lead as well as PMs, the business development head and CEO. You’ll be the most important pillar of our PHP outsourcing project.
- You’ll be developing and designing the back-end architecture from the A to Z
- You’ll have to test the product for every conceivable error and get feedback from the client
- You’ll Write back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- You’ll Troubleshoot application and code issues and integrate data storage solutions.
- You’ll update and alter application features to enhance performance
- You'll provide with application programming interfaces (APIs) to access data between servers and applications
- You’ll communicate directly with clients hence we expect you being an outstanding communicator, negotiator, a well-organized data-driven person
- 3+ years of experience as a PHP or full-stack developer is a MUST
- Diploma (certificate) in Computer Science or a related field
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, Laravel, and Symfony.
- Experience with ReactJS or Vue.js, HTML/CSS is highly preferable
- A superb English and Russian knowledge
- Strong knowledge of database management, i.e. MYSQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Experience with GIT repositories
- Ability to manipulate the existing design, consume API’s, and reuse design elements
- Working with microservices
- Ability to architect solutions
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills
- High attention to details
- An outstanding team of MINDs
- Paid day-offs
- Coffee Snacks
- Gym membership
- Weekly know-hows
- Weekly demos
Our team is experienced across diverse technology range. Whether you want to build a platform that will bring your friends together or sophisticated finance management software, our experts will offer you a variety of options to choose from.
We are flexible and develop solutions that meet evolving market needs. Pick the technology stack you are most comfortable with and let’s discuss YOUR project architecture.