We are looking for a QA specialist who will be responsible for manual and automated testing of client-server based applications
- Write test plans and test cases throughout the development life cycle
- Ensure test plans, thoroughly cover all requirements and use cases
- Plan, schedule and perform manual and automated tests
- Identify, record and track bugs
- Debug issues for detailed information about issues and bugs
- Passion for mobile and desktop applications testing.
- Experience with Trello, JIRA, GIT tools
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS
- Automation experience with JS (nightmare.js), also Selenium with any programming language(Python, JS, Java, etc.)
- The ability for analytical and critical thinking
- Perfect knowledge of written and verbal English/Russian
- Paid day-offs
- Gym membership
- Lunch, Tea & Coffee
- Conferences & Training, we encourage you to learn new things!
- Knowledge sharing and learning opportunity
- Friendly working environment
- Interesting tasks
- Innovative technologies
- Bright and large office
Our team is experienced across diverse technology range. Whether you want to build a platform that will bring your friends together or sophisticated finance management software, our experts will offer you a variety of options to choose from.
We are flexible and develop solutions that meet evolving market needs. Pick the technology stack you are most comfortable with and let’s discuss YOUR project architecture.