- Plan, test, and execute mobile app marketing campaigns in all necessary platforms.
- Seek out and develop new marketing opportunities.
- Assist in the strategic development of social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram etc.).
- Manage paid mobile search and display advertising.
- Run campaigns utilizing growth hacking, A/B and multivariate testing.
- Develop and execute App Store Optimization strategies. Organize and analyze statistical data for social media platform promotion.
- Work closely with team members, take part in brainstorm meetings, develop joint strategies and find out possible mistakes and incorrectness when they may occur.
- According to existing law and regulations take responsibilities which reasonably may be required from time to time.
- BA’s and MA’s degree in information technology, marketing and other related fields.
- At least 2 years’ of relevant experience.
- At least 1 year of experience in app marketing.
- Strong analytical skils, familiarity with Google Analytics, FireBase, AppsFlyer or/and AppFollow.
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English languages.
- Strong understanding of customer and market trends.
- Data driven direct ROI performance reporting/analysis.
- Expertise in campaign optimization tactics for CPA, CPC, CPI and revenue sharing models.
- Technical SEO and SEM - Experience with App Store Optimization.
- Passion for mobile and app industry.
- Ability to work within deadlines, under pressure and in different directions simultaneously.
- Willingness to integrate into a big rhythmic team.
- Ability and willingness to work in group.
- Adherence to higher ethical working standards such as honesty, dedication and responsibility; innovative thinking skills, confidentiality and political neutrality.