The ideal positioner is expected to have a deep interest in ASO, including knowledge of app store algorithms, optimization methods and effective strategies for growing app installs. He/she needs to have an analytical mindset with an expert level proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets, a passion for data report analysis and case studies.
- Analyze the performance of Renderforest apps on the app stores platforms;
- Set up an App Store Optimization (ASO) strategy to optimize and improve Renderforest conversion rates;
- Optimize search keywords, product descriptions, screenshots, videos, icons, and reviews to improve keyword rankings and install rate;
- Monitor and report on keyword rankings, install rate, and effectiveness of experiments on our key markets;
- Stay current on the latest innovations in app store optimization for both App Store and Google Play;
- Stay abreast of the competitive landscape and develop new initiatives.
Accountabilities of the role:
- collaborate with the Marketing team for achieving goals more easily;
- be ready to give and take constructive feedback;
- stay up to date on emerging technologies․
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field;
- up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in ASO;
- good understanding of any of the tools - Mobile Action, SensorTower, etc
- good verbal and written communication skills in English.
About Renderforest LLC
Renderforest, which supports Wildek, is online video production platform helping individuals and businesses create broadcast videos online. So far 2,5 million videos have been created with over 1 million users. The Company currently has 30 team members.