Numlock is looking for an AppDynamics Sales Engineer to join its team. To be a successful Sales Engineer at AppDynamics, he/ she will need to have experience in a sales engineer or customer-facing role, and be passionate about technical sales and working with customers. Ideally, he/ she is ambitious and self-motivated, has experience with application performance management technologies and techniques, Cloud and Big Data technologies.
- Responsible for providing world-class pre-sales technical support to the sales team;
- Working directly with customers, be the subject matter expert on application performance management and AppDynamics;
- Responsible for delivering product demonstrations that directly address customer pain and emphasize AppDynamics' industry leading APM solutions;
- During the sales cycle, lead the proof of concepts, demonstrating AppDynamics' ability to meet and exceed customer requirements, often in the customer's production environment;
- Work directly with the Company's product management, engineering, customer success, and marketing teams to share his/ her knowledge and experiences to ultimately improve the business and the customers' success.
- Experience and competence working at OS command lines, including Unix, Linux and Window command prompts;
- Experience with Unix/ Linux/ Windows shell scripting;
- Knowledge of basic networking components and concepts; ability to troubleshoot basic networking issues that may prevent communication between hosts;
- Experience with web servers and common relational databases used in today's application architectures; ability to understand SQL;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Passionate about technical sales and working with customers;
- Ambitious and self-motivated with a high emotional IQ;
- Ability to work on multiple opportunities and POCs concurrently;
- Highly coachable person with a strong desire to improve and grow as a professional;
- Travel up to 50% of the time.
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Experience with application performance management technologies and techniques;
- Experience with Cloud and Big Data technologies;
- Experience with common .NET web application architecture frameworks, distribution mechanisms and messaging components such as ASP.NET, ASMX, WCF, MSMQ, etc.;
- Experience with common Java web application architecture frameworks, distribution mechanisms and messaging components, such as servlets, struts, Spring, EJB, web services, RMI, JMS, MQ-Series, etc.