The Engineer-Technologist takes part in the development and implementation of production processes, selection of equipment and tooling, improvement of technological operations, refinement and adjustment of product designs, preparation of documentation for international certifications, manufacturing and testing of prototypes, and overseeing quality control program.
The successful candidate will be a high-tech, enthusiastic and independent person who loves to learn, solve problems and contribute to the development of the team.
Competitive salary based on the experience and qualifications.
- Mastering the technology for the production of thermostats, the principles and features of ensuring their performance and functionality
- Analysis of the influence of various factors on product quality and productions’ productivity
- Identification of shortcomings in technological processes and technical equipment, generation of proposals for their development and improvement
- Ongoing research and proposals for the purchase of advanced equipment and the possibility of upgrading existing ones
- Development of technological processes and equipment for the production of new products and proposals for improving the existing one
- Analysis of product failure causes and assistance in design upgrades
- Generation of proposals for optimizing the quality assurance program
- Managing the production of test samples of new products, organizing their testing, analyzing the results and compiling protocols
- Planning and maintenance of documentation required for international technical certifications
- In the ongoing search for new opportunities to increase productivity
- Participation in research activities to study new technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Knowledge of the basics of materials science, metalworking, tolerances and fits, the basics of electrical engineering, standardization systems
- Experience in mechanics or mechanical manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of CAD software (AutoCad, Solidworks) at a level sufficient to develop sketches of the required assemblies and parts
- Knowledge of Russian and English languages at a level sufficient to conduct technical research on the Internet;
- Practical skills in handling the most common tools and fixtures
- Skills in working with MS Office programs, as well as with technical and organizational documentation