Architects at Krisp set the standard for engineering excellence across the entire company. They work on our hardest problems to build high quality systems aligned to our business needs.
This role requires excellent technical skills paired with business insight and an ability to influence outside of hierarchy. This role will contribute to defining and implementing a long term backend technology roadmap focused on architecture, platform, and data-design.
- Research global technology trends and their applicability to our systems
- Lead and guide teams in determining the appropriate backend and web technologies, structuring of data, and workflows in support of high scale distributed systems
- Partner with other senior engineers and stakeholders to ensure all technology solutions align with product, security, and architecture long term vision and roadmap
- Ensure the successful delivery of projects from vision, through execution, and reliable, dependable, scalable, operations.
- MSc in Computer Science or similar field
- 10+ years of backend engineering experience
- Demonstrated track record of influence across multiple partner teams
- Operational experience: demonstrated ability to deliver fault-tolerant, high available, and maintainable, systems in distributed large-scale environments
- Ability to articulate and present vision and architecture to both technical and non technical partners
- Expert knowledge of AWS
- Proven experience on designing highly available and scalable solutions with fully automated CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Kubernetes, GRPC, protocol buffers, message queues is a plus
- Advanced knowledge in networking, protocols and security best practices
- Advanced understanding of Relational and Non relational databases such as (MySQL, DynamoDB, MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch)
- Strong experience in IAAC (Infrastructure as a code) Solutions, preferably Terraform, Ansible
- A strong team leader who enjoys mentoring and collaboration across engineering and product teams and may have even managed a team of high level engineers previously.
Krisp makes remote professionals and teams all over the world more productive.
Krisp has raised over $3.5M with Silicon Valley investors. We have users from widely known companies such as Salesforce, Google, Zapier, Hubspot, Gitlab, Toptal and 6000 more.
We’ve created the first-ever noise-canceling app for calls. Krisp uses AI to mute background noise bi-directionally - from both sides of the call. Krisp can be used with any conferencing, streaming and recording apps as well as any headset and microphone.
Krisp also became Product of the Year on Product Hunt and was featured on top media websites such as TechCrunch, HackerNews, ZDNet.