Our Artsakh Regional Coordinator will be responsible for the execution and realization of all GOALS programming in Artsakh, specifically Stepanakert. The position will be based in Stepanakert and will work remotely.
GOALS programming in Artsakh is a pilot program that will require initial setup, this will be the responsibility of the Artsakh Regional Coordinator.
- Setup of Artsakh Soccer Leagues
- Recruitment of children (both boys and girls) to participate
- Procurement of gear, preferably from local sources
- Management of partners such as venue and transport companies
- Coordination of games and coach/s/ as needed
- Monitoring and evaluation of local efforts
- Impact measurement
- Collection of stories and content for communication purposes
- Sports Summer Camps in Artsakh
- Overall representation of the organization in Artsakh
The ideal candidate will be from Artsakh, already living in Stepanakert, however, all candidates that meet the requirements will be considered.
- Experience in project management
- Experience in sports management is helpful
- BA degree or higher
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and excellent prioritizing skills to meet daily, time-sensitive deadlines
- Self-motivated, with a drive to exceed expectations and enable stakeholders
- Attention to detail, with an ability to identify issues and implement remedies
- A strong team player, reliable and respectful
- Good knowledge of Excel and Word (or similar software)
- Online cooperation and project management tools (minimum Google Drive, Trello)
- Armenian and English - fluent
- Any other foreign language competencies are a plus