- Administer working of a project team in all phases of the project;
- Support IT Project Manager in establishing system requirements in the initial stages of the project;
- Support in creating and updating project related documentation, including project requirements, documentation, system prototypes, project plans, and resource requirements;
- Work closely with a qualified technical team consisting of Software Engineers, Database Developers, QA Engineers, Designers and Technical Writers to manage successful implementation of the project.
- Strong IT and analytical background;
- Hands on experience with project management;
- Experience in designing, developing or managing applications is a plus;
- Ability to produce analytical reports, communicate with clients;
- Good knowledge of Project Management tools, such as MS Project, Atlassian products;
- Knowledge of web technologies and databases is desirable;
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills in English and Russian (knowledge of French is highly desirable).
About Synergy International Systems Inc.
Synergy Armenia is a fast growing IT company specializing in monitoring and evaluation, aid coordination, court case management systems bolstering rule of law and judicial reform, public financial management, disaster relief and reconstruction, education