“AVC consulting and audit” LLC currently has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and hard-working Audit Assistant to join our team.
- Take part in audit engagements and audit of financial statements according to IFRS and/ or other reporting frameworks
- Understand and perform the audit procedures assigned by the auditors in a professional manner and in accordance with the approved work program
- Be responsible for and understand the audit approach, methodology & tools
- Perform analytical review of financial information
- Review the clients' accounting system and internal control system
- Help the auditor to make reports that coincides with the company standards, corporate policies, acknowledged by the ISO standards.
- Participate in the preparation of audit reports
- Interact with the clients in order to collect all the necessary data/information, set up and maintain audit files, prepare leads, etc.
- Follow that the audit documentation is carried out properly
- Clearly and accurately document the execution of specific audit procedures as defined by the engagement objectives, audit client's engagement history, and planned audit approach
An ideal candidate must;
- have a university qualification in Finance, Accounting, Auditing
- have an excellent knowledge of English and Russian
- be good at computing with a Team spirit with stress on providing accuracy and quality.
- master customer relationship skills
- comply with the targets assigned in a timely and accurate manner.
- possess effective time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Having professional work experience will be considered an advantage
- Being passed ACCA and / or CAA exams will be considered an advantage