- Conduct audit fieldwork.
- Analyze all relevant data, and prepare a summary of the criteria, condition, and significance of each finding.
- Formulate recommendations to resolve the problems and to enhance the utilization of resources.
- Conducts research and information gathering activities for assigned projects.
- Draft audit reports that clearly and logically set forth the background, scope, findings, and recommendations pertaining to the audit.
- Meet the deadlines prescribed in the planning memorandum of the audit engagement.
- Abide by the requirements on ethics and professional behavior in accordance with Ethics and Quality Control Manual.
- Remain current on domestic and international regulations and guidelines as they pertain to, and affect the audit process as well as business risks associated with the client.
- Master’s degree in Finance/Accounting or Economics; being an ACCA student will be a plus.
- Demonstrated academic excellence and strong academic credentials for entry-level candidates;
- Extensive knowledge of IFRS standards for mid and senior positions;
- Aspiration for professional growth and improvement, ability to learn;
- Verbal and written communication and reporting skills;
- Analytical skills;
- The excellent attitude of teamwork;
- Ability to work within deadlines;
- Professional appearance and behavior;
- Willingness to have business trips;
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian, and English.