ProfiTech is looking for an Auditor, to review the accounts of companies and organizations to ensure the validity and legality of their financial records as well as recommend possible risk aversion measures and cost savings that could be made.
- Collate, check and analyse spreadsheet data;
- Examine company accounts and financial control systems;
- Gauge levels of financial risk within organizations;
- Ensure financial reports and records are accurate and reliable;
- Ensure that assets are safeguarded;
- Identify if and where processes are not working as they should and advise on changes to be made;
- Prepare reports, commentaries and financial statements;
- Liaise with managerial staff and present findings and recommendations;
- Ensure procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied with;
- Undertake reviews of wages.
- Degree in Finance or other relevant field; MBA is a plus;
- 5-10 years of work experience in finance or banking sphere;
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Strong analytical and excellent communication skills;
- Demonstrated teamwork and organizational skills;
- Self-motivated personality; ability to work under pressure proactively and independently.