Praemium RA is looking for an Automated QA Engineer to join its fast-paced development team. The incumbent will play a key role in expanding the Company’s automated testing capability, executing testing with the existing team members to ensure high-quality software is achieved across a suite of wealth management products. This role will suit either a recent high-quality graduate with testing experience or an experienced automated QA engineer who is seeking to build an IT career with one of Australia’s financial services companies working on complex projects. The incumbent will work with a product development team, including several existing software testers/ QA experts. He/ she is expected to expand his/ her horizons in his/ her understanding of software, financial services, investment management, security assessment and the secure software development life cycle.
- Implement and develop automated test practices and perform the testing and assessment of the Company's in-house built software;
- Design and create test scripts using C# or Selenium variants to address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability in preparation for implementation;
- Collaborate with the Agile/ Scrum teams to provide an input into test planning;
- Enhance the Company's continuous delivery and continuous integration capabilities;
- Log and manage defects through to resolution; identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen or content;
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules or potential problems;
- Extend the Company's automation testing framework.
- Experience with data integration, file formats and delivery mechanisms;
- Experience in the financial services industry is a definite plus;
- Understanding of software testing methodologies and SDLC;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language;
- Ability to interact comfortably and confidently with the development team;
- Exposure to the Microsoft .NET framework; exposure to Microsoft TFS or Asana is a plus;
- Good SQL server experience;
- Experience in an Agile environment;
- Strong initiative taking person with accountability and leadership qualities;
- Ability to follow instructions, respond to management direction; readiness to take responsibility for own actions; ability to keep commitments.
About Praemium RA LLC
Praemium is a wealth management solution provider with offices in Australia, the UK, Jersey, Armenia, Hong Kong and Shenzhen. The Company administers in excess of 300,000 investor accounts covering approximately 80 billion dollars in funds globally, and