Galaxsys offers a wide range of fast and skill games in the iGaming industry.
Our game portfolio has been developed to allow our partners to increase their overall offering, improve both player acquisition and retention, and generate profitable growth.
We are looking for Automation QA Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will join the mission of improving a world-class IGaming platform and be responsible for testing applications of various types and user segments, monitoring the procedures, implementing the quality standards.
Type of position: Middle / Senior.
- Extend our automation coverage by working closely with developers on automating our test cases and scenarios
- Extend and maintain our test frameworks as needed and develop new testing tools
- Run and maintain automation scripts for new functionality and regression testing
- Convert project specifications (functional and design) into effective tests scenarios on the appropriate layer
- Collaborate with the other QA specialists on best practices
- Have initiative and play active role in suggesting improvements for the product
- 2+ years of experience in software quality assurance testing, preferably with web applications in the software development industry
- 2+ years of experience in Automated Tests using Selenium
- 2+ years of experience with C# or other similar Object Oriented programing languages
- Work experience with API Testing
- Experience in implementing and executing test automation cases: the usage of NUnit/MStest/JUnit is preferred
- Understanding the phases of software development life cycle
- Knowledge of the Principles & Patterns of Agile Software
- Excellent communication skills
- Hardworking and detail-oriented