Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new B2B Support Specialist?
SoftConstruct is on a search for a new player to join our team.
Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
Is magenta your favorite color?
Do you imagine better things, technologies, future?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.
- Keep the Incident lifecycle complying with Incident Management Process requirements
- Organize and prioritize work on daily basis
- Analyze and monitor registered incidents on daily basis
- Enhance partner service satisfaction through tickets, mails, skype, etc. to foster customer relationships
- Report daily the incident problems, analyze common complaints and problems, mention the reported and resolution times, the description of the matters, the solvers and the priorities of each case
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- After each shift share reports about daily done/resolved tickets/cases
- Experience in the field is a plus, MS Office literacy
- Spoken and written fluency in English and Russian languages
- Ability to work in mixed shifts
- Strong self-organizational skills
- Communication skills, flexibility, ability to work in a team
- Incident Management process knowledge
- Knowledge of Jira ticketing system, Slack, MS office, mailing system
- Ability to work with various departments
- Transferring the issues (providing profound information) via Slack and creating Linked issues via Jira
- Ability to prioritize the tickets/multitasking
- Following up with customers to ensure full resolution of issues