- Build mission-critical applications that process ten thousand requests per second through a microservices architecture;
- Develop API’s and integrations for a large-scale application according to business needs and priorities;
- Create high-quality code that is scalable, reliable and reusable;
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle, including development, code reviews, testing, and production deployment;
- Write unit/integration tests to ensure the high quality of the application.
- Experience with NodeJS or Java;
- Experience with document-oriented databases such as MongoDB is a big plus;
- Experience with key-value databases such as Redis is a plus;
- Experience with Spring framework is a plus;
- Knowledge of design principles of high-performance scalable applications is a plus;
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes is a plus;
- Good knowledge of one relational or non-relational database;
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms.