“PicsArt LLC” is looking for a “Backend Engineer, Enterprise”.
- Build mission-critical applications that process ten thousand requests per second through a microservices architecture
- Develop API’s and integrations for a large-scale application according to business needs and priorities
- Create high-quality code that is scalable, reliable and reusable
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle, including development, code reviews, testing, and production deployment
- Write unit/integration tests to ensure the high quality of the application.
- Experience with Node.js or Java
- Experience with document-oriented databases such as MongoDB is a big plus
- Experience with key-value databases such as Redis is a plus
- Experience with Spring framework is a plus
- Knowledge of design principles of high-performance scalable applications is a plus
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes is a plus
- Good knowledge of one relational or non-relational database
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms.