“Fyllo” is looking for a “Backend/Full Stack Engineer”.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Independently install, customize and integrate third-party APIs, Software.
- Test, maintain and recommend software improvements to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
- Analyze user requirements and convert requirements to design documents.
- Make good technical decisions that provide solutions to business challenges.
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and QA team members.
- Compile timely, comprehensive and accurate documentation and/or reports as requested.
- Work in close collaboration with software developers and other test engineers to produce high quality products.
- Work with the teams to recommend possible solutions and resolve issues.
- Timely escalate all the issues and problems to the PM/Team Lead.
- The Ability to Learn new languages and technologies easily.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering or a related field.
- 3+ years of Node.js experience.
- Experience in ReactJS (or Angular).
- Experience in integrating or using REST APIs.
- Strong understanding of Microservice Architecture.
- Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks.
- 2+ years of Postgres or other database experience.
- Familiarity with Redis.
- Familiarity NATS, RabbitMQ or other messaging engines.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
- Familiarity with design patterns, data structures and algorithms basic concepts.
- English language proficiency.