OneMarketData is continuously searching for bright talent with the skills to make an impact. From developers to data scientists, at OneTick you will have the opportunity to develop and enhance your problem-solving skills using a combination of analytics, imagination, and talent.
Our company is a partner of major banks, market centers, brokers, and information providers around the world.
Our partners and clients need the historical financial data for their trading operations, pre-trade, and post-trade analysis. And here is where our Support team helps. We support the data delivery lifecycle from our vendors (New York Stock Exchange, Intercontinental Exchange, Morningstar, etc.) to our customers and the infrastructure behind it. We host our services in AWS.
We are looking for a Middle or Senior level colleague, who will help us to continuously provide an excellent Customer experience.
What we are offering besides challenging tasks:
Continuous learning opportunities for new technologies, including AWS and Terraform with the mentoring of our DevOps group and start your career towards DevOps Engineer.
– AWS (some of the services we use are: EFS, EC2, SGW, ASG, NLB, etc.)
– OneTick (time-series database language, which is specific to the financial area)
– Terraform and Ansible (our DevOps group is helping us to embed CI/CD approach)
– Python and Perl (Perl is related to the legacy part of the project, which will be gradually moved to Python)
– Also, we are going to use Kubernetes in order to reduce our costs and have more flexible infrastructure in the mid-term
- Consult and assist customers, providing examples and complete solutions
- Development of client-specific solutions, including configuration and scripting
- Identifying the root cause of the problems reported by customers, suggesting workarounds, reproducing client issues, communicating issues to the software engineering and the management
Our ideal candidate has outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills, pays attention to details, is result-oriented, capable of learning and applying new technologies, is a good team player who can also work independently.
- Advanced knowledge of Linux/Windows operating system architecture, including diagnostics, shell scripting
- Perl/Python scripting
- Programming experience
- Experience deploying complex server-side software products.
- Knowledge of databases (SQL)
- Knowledge of network tools and protocols
- Ability to communicate comfortably with overseas customers; good speaking skills
- Experience in technical support