The client is a large international company that produces smoking substances. The company is headquartered in New York.
The project aims to develop the functionality of 2 solutions: Remote Sales & Customer Care for the call center and the E-com online sales platform.
Creating a digital solution from scratch, design and development services, from idea and design to support of integration processes and development.
Within this project, you will work in a large distributed team in collaboration with market leaders and leaders in digital transformation, development, launch, support, and promotion of digital projects, websites, web services, and mobile applications, including new trends in technology and user experience.
- Development and implementation of software solutions (modules) based on the boxed version of Bitrix 24
- Modification and expansion of existing functionality, development, and implementation of new, non-standard functionalities; working with interactive modules and components on the site
- Customizing components (changing the logic of regular modules), writing your own components and modules
- Writing high-quality and readable code without errors in accordance with generally accepted standards Integrations with external services
- 5+ years of commercial PHP development experience (Bitrix 24 experience as a priority), deep knowledge of PHP, MySQL
- Knowledge of Bitrix API
- Ability to work with version control systems (Git)
- Ability to write high-quality code that is understandable to other developers, as well as to understand someone else's code, if the task requires it
- Ability to independently and quickly find and fix code errors
- True team player and a good communicator
- A high degree of responsibility, self-organization, and result orientation