Telcell is looking for an experienced candidate for the position of Branch Development Head, who will report directly to the Director of Digital Products և Services Development. The Branch Development Head is responsible for the operational management of the branches, the definition of effective business needs, and the optimization of business processes.
- Implement operational management of branches;
- Ensure the efficient operation of branches by regularly monitoring financial indicators;
- Increase the competitiveness of branches; develop branch network, increase branches in Yerevan and the regions;
- Develop and offer new financial services;
- Develop business requirements for software solutions used in branches;
- Develop and implement new processes and optimize current business processes;
- Develop new reporting approach to improve branch performance.
- Higher education in Business, Management or other related fields;
- At least 3 years of experience in managing branches or retail outlets is a must;
- Experience in defining and implementing business processes (practical examples are required);
- Ability to define business problems for the development of software solutions used in the branches;
- Knowledge of legislation regulating the activities of financial institutions;
- Experience in working with IT project teams is welcome;
- Desire to study, develop in specialty;
- Knowledge of Russian and English languages;
- Ability to work in tight deadlines, at the same time in short time periods;
- Desire to integrate into a large rhythmic team;
- High ethical qualities, such as discipline, punctuality, responsibility, ability to achieve results and ability to maintain confidentiality.