SoftConstruct LLC is looking for a Branch Manager.
- Responsible for the planning, organizing, and directing of the department’s operations and programs.
- Oversees and reports on the company results for senior management.
- Retains a diverse, highly qualified staff and provides career coaching, growth, and personal development for direct/indirect report employees.
- Ensures that services and funding relationships are robust enough to meet or exceed strategic goals and objectives.
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of executives providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth.
- At least 2 years of working experience as 100-member staff Director
- Excellent communications skills including writing and verbal communications
- Demonstrated ability to lead and impact others
- A deep commitment to the overall mission of the Company, its programs, and an approach consistent with the Company’s guiding principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent knowledge of English and Russian
- Excellent organizational and time management skills