- Communicate with foreign partners;
- Prepare monthly sales reports and submit them to the partners;
- Coordinate and control the order placement cycle and associated information systems;
- Manage the process for requesting and receiving appropriate import related documentation and information;
- Carry out other duties which can be expected to be part of the position;
- Perform other tasks assigned related to the BM&L Department.
- Higher education;
- Experience in the field of transportation is a plus;
- Analytical and strategic thinking;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to achieve results and meet strict deadlines in an effective manner;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively and prioritize the various duties and responsibilities;
- Competency in the use of MS Office software.