Navavan is looking for a Brand Manager to join its team.
Leading and Supervising:
- Provide direct and in-direct reports with clear direction;
- Motivate and empower others;
- Provide direct reports with development opportunities and coaching;
- Create a strong level of expectation for discipline and excellence.
Relating and Networking:
- Order and control LEGO and HASBRO brands;
- Create win-win partnerships by building effective relationships with customers, licensors, the team and cross functionally;
- Relate well to people at all levels;
- Manage conflict promptly and effectively and build trust by connecting, understanding differences and empathizing with others.
Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations:
- Deliver global P&L results;
- Focus on consumer and customer needs and satisfaction;
- Set high standards for quality and monitor and maintain quality and productivity.
- At least 3 years of work experience in the same position; foundational experience with and knowledge of key global retail partners in major developed markets;
- Strong experience developing and implementing creative and innovative marketing strategies and plans for global consumer products with proven results;
- Strategic thinking;
- Strong negotiation and problem solving capabilities;
- Ability to formulate key brand and marketing strategies in isolation for their relevant categories;
- Brand building capabilities including development of DNA, positioning work and content trategy/ implementation;
- Knowledge of English and Russian languages.
Adapting and Responding to change:
- Demonstrate ability to adapt to changing circumstances including industry disruption.
Applying Expertise and Technical Capability:
- Demonstrate a level of understanding of all key partner organizations departments and functions;
- Comprehensive media skills and adept with digital and social platforms;
- Demonstrate growing ability to identify what makes a great product and play experience;
- Understanding of asset production process and ability to influence key stakeholders to achieve best asset schedule for brand success;
- Strong analytical capabilities;
- Consistently produce new ideas, approach and insight for product and marketing strategy within his/ her portfolio.