The company is searching for brand influencers/ representatives/ managers in order to develop effective brand representation for its brands. These positions assume a bunch of responsibilites which would boost the brands’ sales including promoting products in-store to implementing marketing campaigns.
- Develop and execute marketing campaings aimed at communicating our brand message
- Measure and report on success of marketing campaigns
- Travel (not only in-house, but more often abroad) to meet with distributors, vendors, and prospective customers, communicate our brand personality and align company around foundational ideas, communicate our vision and mission
- Perform site inspections and conducting research to determine locations for new branches or dealerships, analyze brand positioning and consumer insights
- Conduct market research and attend industry events where networking is possible
- Achieve all the targets set in a concrete measurable time (in accordance to the KPIs)
- Prepare and submitting sales reports and delivering presentations if required
- Liaise with clients and answering all questions and complaints efficiently and professionally.
- Keep abreast of product developments and market trends.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Prior experience in a customer service environment, brand representation, sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, perfect knowledge of English language.
- Friendly, approachable, and outgoing personality.