IMR international marketing research company is looking for Business Development Coordinator to join its dynamic team.
- Application for participation in tenders as well as drafting and coordinating related documents,
- Negotiating with potential customers and signing of agreements,
- Manage and maintain relationships with existing customers,
- Discussions about projects and collaboration with heads of departments,
- Coordination of the program budget and drafting of the contract.
- Higher education in fields like economics, business management and finance
- 1 year of work experience in business consulting and project management areas is desirable
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of MS Office software
- Knowledge of working with automated systems
- Analytical thinking
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills (spoken and written)
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Effective time management skills
- Aimed at maximum result
- High individual efficiency and discipline
- Planner and Organizer,
- Flexible and stress-resistant.