Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new Business Development Executive?
SoftConstruct is on a search for a new player to join our team.
Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
Is magenta your favorite color?
Do you imagine better things, technologies, future?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.
- Identify new business opportunities and prepare sales strategies and proposals
- Manage and conduct analysis of market trends and competition
- Analyze information and develop recommendations for new initiatives, alliances and partnerships
- Negotiate deals with partners
- Must actively seek new business
- Collaborate with internal departments
- Communicate and report to management and leadership team through weekly update meetings
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or any related field
- Relevant experience in the business development in the gaming industry on international level
- Fluent English is a must (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of Spanish, French, and Arabic languages will be considered as an advantage
- Advanced knowledge in MS office
- Ability to understand, analyze and present commercial and artistic findings and recommendations on game submissions
- The ability to work effectively and cross-functionally with all levels of management in a high-pressure environment, both internally and externally
- Knowledge in the global game market and related opportunities
- Excellent communication, organizational, and presentation skills
- Hard working, Detail-oriented