The Business Development Manager will be the front-line of the company and will have a mission to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with customers.
In order to succeed, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to build trust with the customers.
You will be part of a talented team and will be a trusted person of a company that offers excellent communication solutions. Added to, as a part of Dexatel success, you will own meaningful parts of our product, have a direct impact on the company’s success, and grow with the company.
What we offer:
– Super-fast business growth
– A dynamic multidisciplinary team, highly skilled and committed to “get the job done” mindset
– Diverse environment and challenging projects
– Competitive compensation package
– Health insurance
– Employee-friendly leave policy with additional paid vacations days
– Eeam building activities
– Super-cool modern office at the center of Yerevan
Dexatel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We don’t just accept differences, we value and celebrate diversity. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, pursue discipline, or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race/color, national origin/ethnicity, religion, age, gender, and medical history, etc.
- Build and develop relationships with enterprises in the global market
- Generate, retain and boost sales volume and profitability through proactive management of new and assigned accounts
- Identify new business opportunities for B2B market
- Suggest and implement initiatives for account growth with the new and the existing customers
- Work actively with the product development team to meet customer requirements
- Provide expert support to customers and internal sales team by responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate manner
- Build and maintain long term relationship with the customers, internal operational, and business development team
- Lead all aspects of the sales process based on business needs; involve other team members to assist in solution development and proposal delivery
- At least 3 years proven working experience in marketing or sales
- Advanced sales skills to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in the English language
- A highly motivated, detail-oriented, and proactive personality who will become a great team player
- Ability to handle stressful situations and deadline pressures
- Goal-driven, persistent and skilled negotiator
- Experience in an international environment is a plus
- Experience in sales and account management in the telecom industry is a plus