Our company requires a Business Development Manager to increase market share and revenue through generating new international accounts.
This person should possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, a focus on organization, and enhanced multi-tasking abilities.
B2B sales, marketing, and strategic analysis are important aspects to the position, along with exceptional negotiation skills and the ability to close deals and secure contracts.
The ideal candidate has experience evaluating and researching market trends, targeting relationships and using proven methods to develop our business strategy while executing customer retention at a high level of success.
As you meet with clients and prospects, it will be your responsibility to not only shine light on an offering catered solutions, but to also represent our company in a professional manner that will highlight our company strengths.
- Maintain relationships with current clients and identify new prospects within the area
- Research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement
- Communicating with new leads and prospecting accounts
- Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients
- Possess a strong understanding of our services, our competition in the industry and positioning
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3 years experience in business development, or a related field required
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of current marketing and advertising trends and best practices
- Proficient in programs including PowerPoint, MS Office and Excel