- Nurture leads through direct conversations (chat and phone) and close the sale
- Build a sales team for inbound and outbound sales activities
- Business Development:
- Locate or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners.
- Discover and explores business opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials.
- Evaluates options and resolves internal priorities.
- Examines risks and potentials for the business opportunities.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Enhances organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Closing skills
- Motivation for sales
- Prospecting skills
- Sales planning
- Selling to customer’s needs
- Willingness to acquire market knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Energy level
- Meeting sales goals
- Demonstrated strong leadership and management skills. Ability to lead cross-functional teams through complex initiatives.