“Instigate Mobile CJSC” is looking for a “Business Operations Analyst”.
- Participate in the Business Operations team’s day to day activities;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports, budget and conduct variance analyses;
- Prepare invoices, manage cash flows, follow up the payments of receivables;
- Oversee and automate financial and operational data collection, structuring and maintenance;
- Follow up financial performance of company’s projects;
- Monitor company KPIs and perform comparative analyses, suggest improvements;
- Implement analyses of Company’s expenses, overhead, productivity and other data for management, suggest optimization;
- Cooperate closely with company’s accounting department to ensure timely and proper transactions and reporting;
- Review and maintain contractual framework in cooperation with legal department;
- Design and improve of procedures, guidelines and policies;
- Identify operational requirements and opportunities for improvement;
- Perform on demand researches;
- Help in event organization, participate in business development processes.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in Finance, Accounting, Banking or other related fields;
- Excellent knowledge of finance and accounting, knowledge of Armsoft is a plus;
- Good understanding of financial processing, budgeting, etc;
- Excellent working knowledge of office applications;
- Excellent knowledge of business English;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Ability to work both in team and independently;
- Consulting and project management skills;
- Knowledge of RA tax and labor codes;
- General knowledge and interest in IT sphere;
- Ability and willingness to work on cross-functional projects and processes.
About Instigate Mobile CJSC
Instigate Mobile is a spin-off from Armenia based company Instigate CJSC focusing on software services and solutions for mobile and web technologies.