“Instigate Mobile CJSC” is looking for a “Business Operations Analyst, Junior”.
- Assist the Business Operations team in day to day activities;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports, conduct variance analyses;
- Participate in invoicing process, weekly cash flow management, follow up the payments of receivables;
- Oversee contract management procedure of the company;
- Oversee operational data collection, structuring and maintenance;
- Participate in business development and event management processes;
- Follow up company’s projects’ financial performances;
- Monitor company KPIs and perform comparative analyses;
- Assist the team in other operational activities (CRM management, customer satisfaction surveys, company’s social media platform postings, event organization etc.).
- Professional or educational background in Finance, Accounting, Banking or other related fields. Background in Corporate Finance will be a plus;
- Professional experience in Finance, Accounting, Banking or other related fields will be a plus;
- Basic understanding of financial processing, budgeting, etc.;
- Basic understanding in accounting principles and key transactions;
- Knowledge of RA tax and labor codes;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Excellent communications and team working skills;
- Basic knowledge of office applications;
- General knowledge and interest in IT sphere;
- Ability and willingness to work on cross-functional projects and processes.
About Instigate Mobile CJSC
Instigate Mobile is a spin-off from Armenia based company Instigate CJSC focusing on software services and solutions for mobile and web technologies.